Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Artistic Endeavors Thus Far























I am still figuring out who I am as an artist and designer. I still have that goal in mind, that dream job of working for Disney Animation or Pixar Animation Studios. But from my education at Stout I have a much broader set of ideas of fields I would also enjoy doing such as interiors, web design, web content management, advertisement, and interface design.

I enjoy organic forms mixed in with industrial forms or more generally I like contrasting elements in design, it makes it more interesting to viewers and that is exactly how film and animation is produced. You either have a familiar or ordinary character experience something extraordinary or you have an extraordinary character that has familiar experiences. Hopefully these artifacts will give you a better idea of who I am as a person/artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment